Now that fall is here and we are spending more time in our homes, we start looking around to see what projects we can address. Kitchens seem to be the first place we look.
If you want to do a refresh of your kitchen here are a couple of ideas that might help.
· Change the wall colour. This will give you the biggest bang for your dollar
· Change out the hardware. Look for something in trend right now. But that would still look good with the cabinet profile you have.
· If you are more adventurous you could paint out the cupboards. This is more than just a weekend project. Entertain the idea of painting the base units a dark colour and the uppers lighter tint.
· If it’s in your budget changing the counter top can help.
· If you don’t have a back splash you could add one in tile or paintable wallpaper , even the new deco tin panels can add a whole new look to your space.
Some of these ideas you can do in a weekend. Have fun enjoy your new kitchen refresh